A military base in the state of Washington is helping soldiers cope with symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder by using trained dogs.
Since 2009, a program at Joint Base Lewis-McChord's Warrior Transition Battalion has paired 12 live-in service dogs with recovering soldiers.
Each service dog requires two years of training at a cost of $20,000.
Read the full article here:
Service dogs help Washington soldiers battling PTSD - The Register-Guard
Popular search terms for this page:
- washington state service dog ptsd
- service dogs for veterans WA State
- dogs for ptsd Tacoma WA
- service dog training washington state
- service dog washington state
- service dogs for ptsd veterans washington state
- service dogs for veterans with ptsd in wa state
- service dogs wa state ptsd
- service dogs washington state veterans
- VA SERVICE DOGSWASHINGTON STATE
Filed Under: Dog News